CRM

DanFromOT
Participant

Viewing contact activity blocking

SOLVE

I will try to make this easy on you for an answer.

Sales team sometimes overlaps.  Setting are who owns contact can see that contact.

Is there a setting so the sales guys can see "who" is the contact owner without being able to reassign?  Also, if they can go into the contact to see that there has been contact but not "what" the contact was?

Ex.  Joe Salesrep reaches out to Sue Client via email.  Mark Salesrep can see that Joe is assigned the contact (Sue) and can go into the profile and see that there has been activity, but not what the activity was.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @DanFromOT,

At the moment that is not possible, HubSpot is not offering that level of detail in user permissions. Users can have View, Edit or Communicate access to a contact, see here.

If a user has View access, that access is unrestricted and they can see everything.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @DanFromOT,

At the moment that is not possible, HubSpot is not offering that level of detail in user permissions. Users can have View, Edit or Communicate access to a contact, see here.

If a user has View access, that access is unrestricted and they can see everything.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.