CRM

BrendanH

View which records were Updated

SOLVE

I have been importing customers and companies into Hubspot and on the import results, we see how many "updated records" there were. Is it possible to view which contacts/companies were updated? I want to ensure I have not imported any customer with previous history and the only way I have been able to do it is by manually clicking through each contact. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
StefaniUAT
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

I'm not sure if this will fit your needs, but a possible workaround is to pull a list:  Import is any of [XYZ] and Create Date is none of [Date of Import].

Also, when I do imports, I have workflows that fill in all the critical info that a record needs. I add an if/then branch or suppression list to each of those workflows that state if a [custom property] is known or set to something particular (like call status = contacted) (Contact Owner is Known), do not follow the yes branch to go through the rest of the workflow. You could also create a workflow that creates a task based on similar information. If most of your records have a common property filled out (like Contact Owner), you could have a workflow create a task such as "Updated Information from Import" created. If you are worried about a certain field being updated, you could have a workflow that sets a task each time it's updated?

Best,
Stefani Johnson
Defect and Database Administrator
University of Advancing Technology
uat.edu I Earn Tech Respect

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
StefaniUAT
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

I'm not sure if this will fit your needs, but a possible workaround is to pull a list:  Import is any of [XYZ] and Create Date is none of [Date of Import].

Also, when I do imports, I have workflows that fill in all the critical info that a record needs. I add an if/then branch or suppression list to each of those workflows that state if a [custom property] is known or set to something particular (like call status = contacted) (Contact Owner is Known), do not follow the yes branch to go through the rest of the workflow. You could also create a workflow that creates a task based on similar information. If most of your records have a common property filled out (like Contact Owner), you could have a workflow create a task such as "Updated Information from Import" created. If you are worried about a certain field being updated, you could have a workflow that sets a task each time it's updated?

Best,
Stefani Johnson
Defect and Database Administrator
University of Advancing Technology
uat.edu I Earn Tech Respect
0 Upvotes