CRM

fxholl
参加者

View lost deals per stage

解決

I am looking at all deals created in given month, trying to see how many got to what stage.

I selected a specific pipeline, I then filtred the view to see all deals created during a given month, and now I am counting how many deals created that month are in each stage of the pipeline. The problem is that I have a column (stage) for Lost deals, and I can't tell how many deals were lost at each stage.

How can I see for each stage of my pipeline how many deals were lost?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
StefaniUAT
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

@GRöttgering, reporting now has an option for "less than x days ago" & "more than x days ago." I use this in a lot of my reporting and workflow enrollments. The "Less than 1 day ago" would be the equivalent of "today" and so on. I personally have a hard time creating my own reporting sometimes for deal stage progression. However, HubSpot has amazing already-built reports that are perfect for this in their Reports Library.

One of the number one complaints/setbacks from using a CRM is not understanding/getting a clear ROI. Take 1-3 hours and go through their reports library and add and manipulate reporting that would be helpful for your organization. I know not all organizations are data or analytics-driven but the more you can offer and showcase for future needs, the better!

Best,
Stefani Johnson
Defect and Database Administrator
University of Advancing Technology
uat.edu I Earn Tech Respect

元の投稿で解決策を見る

6件の返信
Antoine2
参加者

解決

Thanks for the solution!

0 いいね!
fxholl
参加者

解決

It seems ... complicated.  For now I created a new deal property "deal lost/closed".  When a deal is lost, my employees will only update this property and not change the deal stage.   I will show them how to create a filter on the deals list to NOT show these deals that have the property "Lost=Yes". This way it does not clutter their view, and I can calculate how many deals, including lost deals, reached each stage of my pipeline.

StefaniUAT
キーアドバイザー

解決

Hello,

We got around this issue by creating a deal date stamp property for each time a deal hits a new stage, in each pipeline.

1. Create date stamp properties (in deals) for each stage. IE: Pipeline 1 Open Date, Pipeline 1 Contacted date, Pipeline 1 Purchased date, Pipeline 1 Not Interested (Closed, Lost) Date. 

2. Have the automated workflows (Settings > Sales > Deals > Automation) assign a date stamp, at the date of step, to the corresponding date property in the deal.

This way, you can easily create reporting based on when a deal hits a certain stage (like won or closed) against the create date. You will also be able to pull reporting based on what deal stage the closed-lost deal was in. Trust me, once you set this up for your pipelines, it will open up a ton of reporting opportunities for you!

Here is an example:

Deals2.png 

Also, depending on how you track your deals, you could potentially do the following for easy reporting:

1. When a deal is lost, have your employees only populate the close date and not change the deal stage. 

2. Create a deal property: Pipeline 1 Lost Deal Stage

3. Create a workflow with the enrollment trigger "Close Date is Known" and have the first step copy the current deal stage into the new Pipeline 1 Lost Deal Stage property. The second step would have the workflow set the deal stage to the closed deal stage for that pipeline. 

Best,
Stefani Johnson
GRöttgering
参加者

解決

@StefaniUATComplementing this solution, would be a way to have a 'today property' so it would be possible to set the amount of days the deal is sitting/sitted in that stage? The usual reports aren't so helpful on this matter.

0 いいね!
StefaniUAT
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

@GRöttgering, reporting now has an option for "less than x days ago" & "more than x days ago." I use this in a lot of my reporting and workflow enrollments. The "Less than 1 day ago" would be the equivalent of "today" and so on. I personally have a hard time creating my own reporting sometimes for deal stage progression. However, HubSpot has amazing already-built reports that are perfect for this in their Reports Library.

One of the number one complaints/setbacks from using a CRM is not understanding/getting a clear ROI. Take 1-3 hours and go through their reports library and add and manipulate reporting that would be helpful for your organization. I know not all organizations are data or analytics-driven but the more you can offer and showcase for future needs, the better!

Best,
Stefani Johnson
TiphaineCuisset
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @fxholl 

Thank you for reaching out 

What I can think of is to export the deal stage property history in an excel file so you can see what was the previous stage for all the deals that are now lost. You can have more information about this here: 

Export a property's history across all records  

I also want to tag some thought leaders on this - @Mike_Eastwood @Dan1 @StefaniUAT do you have any best practices to share with @fxholl on how to view lost deals per stage? 

Thank you!

Have a lovely day, 

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !