CRM

KLovel

View Job Titles of related Contacts on Company page

SOLVE

Hey HubSpot,

Pretty surprised that (as far as I can tell) there isn't a way to be able to quickly view the job titles of related contacts when viewing their company page.

Of course you can click "View X Contacts" and it takes you to a table view where it displays more info. But at a glance, I believe Job Title is a fundamentally important piece of information/context to have in this view.

See the example below.

Screen Shot 2021-04-30 at 9.29.13 am.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KLovel,

A lot of other users have already requested more customization options. You can find the HubSpot Ideas post here, I'd recommend upvoting and commenting. The product team reviews these suggestions based on popularity.

Until the request is reviewed, I'd suggest you use the Preview function that you can access by hovering your mouse over a card:

karstenkoehler_0-1619756300216.png

This will not take you out of the current record you're viewing, it will only open a sidebar. (If you want to customize the properties that you see there, that can be done following these steps.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KLovel,

A lot of other users have already requested more customization options. You can find the HubSpot Ideas post here, I'd recommend upvoting and commenting. The product team reviews these suggestions based on popularity.

Until the request is reviewed, I'd suggest you use the Preview function that you can access by hovering your mouse over a card:

karstenkoehler_0-1619756300216.png

This will not take you out of the current record you're viewing, it will only open a sidebar. (If you want to customize the properties that you see there, that can be done following these steps.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.