Verify property values with contacts
Sep 26, 2020 10:11 AM - edited Sep 26, 2020 10:12 AM
You can ask your customers to verify their contact information and update incorrect values by using personalization tokens in your emails and including a form link.
In this example, I am verifying email, first name, last name, and phone number.
Create a form
- Create a form with a field for each property you want to verify.
- Email needs to be required to make sure the correct contact record is updated.
- Please note: In the Options tab, if you toggle on Always create contact for new email address if the contact submits a new email address, a new contact will be created and the existing contact won't be updated.
Create an email
- Create a one-to-one email/template or marketing email.
- Add personalization tokens for each property you want to verify.
- Insert the share link from your form.
When you send the email to your contacts, if they fill out the form with updated information, properties will automatically be updated.