CRM

LarryL

Using the Free CRM - imports? Custom database fields?

SOLVE

Just started exploring the Free CRM. 

1) Can I import a list of contacts?

2) Can I add a few custom fields like Cell Phone, and Job Title?

3) Should I add Free Sales?

Any great articles on getting started with the Free CRM?

Having 6 years experience with HubSpot as an agency owner, I'm feeling lost here in the freebie world. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @LarryL you've come to the right place! 

Here are two great resources from our HubSpot's very own @sjudson and one of our UK Partners @Babel_Izzy:

HubSpot CRM FAQs ...and answers! > This post includes links to step-by-step tips on importing contacts and creating custom properties

HubSpot CRM: Best Practices and Pro Tips > This post includes a blog post about getting the most out of your HubSpot contact records and using the Sales email tools. 

Hope the above help! I'd reccommend commenting on these posts, if you have any follow up questions. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @LarryL you've come to the right place! 

Here are two great resources from our HubSpot's very own @sjudson and one of our UK Partners @Babel_Izzy:

HubSpot CRM FAQs ...and answers! > This post includes links to step-by-step tips on importing contacts and creating custom properties

HubSpot CRM: Best Practices and Pro Tips > This post includes a blog post about getting the most out of your HubSpot contact records and using the Sales email tools. 

Hope the above help! I'd reccommend commenting on these posts, if you have any follow up questions.