CRM

mdrnd
Participant

Using "Activity Assigned To" property in personalization

SOLVE

Hi all,

I'm trying to create an automated Slack notification for logged calls. I'd like to be able to use "Activity Assigned To" property in the notification but I can see only primary company proporties in the drop down menu when inserting a personalization token.

Is there anyway to use this property as a personalization token?

I'm using Enterprise Marketing.

Thanks,

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jnix284
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@mdrnd could you set up a workflow from the "Activity Assigned To" property to copy the value to one of the primary company properties that you're seeing in the dropdown for personalization tokens?

I'm not sure if it would work if you are using an contact owner / hubspot user property, and you would have to have a property that you aren't already using...

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Jnix284
Solution

SOLVE

@mdrnd could you set up a workflow from the "Activity Assigned To" property to copy the value to one of the primary company properties that you're seeing in the dropdown for personalization tokens?

I'm not sure if it would work if you are using an contact owner / hubspot user property, and you would have to have a property that you aren't already using...

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin