Using Task Queues for a Customer Satisfaction Plan/Outreach?

mab
New Contributor

I ideally would like to set up a customer satisfaction plan where clients with all deals over X amount in revenue are reached out to monthly, clients between X and Y amount of revenue are reached out to quarterly and clients between Y and Z amount of revenue are reached out to bi-annually. 

Would I set up this filtered view in contacts, companies or deals? I'm having trouble setting up the appropriate filter view to show the desired information. 

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Community Manager

Hi @mab,

One starting suggestion I have is filtering your deals and then looking at the contacts associated with each deal off of that. This will ensure you see the total values of the deals, as opposed to different numbers associated with your contacts. If you do have custom properties on the contact level for deal values, you could also filter directly to the deals.

@Daniel-Attentiv and @Trumeter do you have any suggestions for @mab on achieving this? 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor | Gold Partner

Hey Mab and Jenny, believe setting the filtered view in deals makes best sense here as it carried the most relevant fields you want (deal value and related deal contact information).  Feel free to reach out direct with the issues you are having and glad to have one of our team look at this.  I am darren@trujay.com.

mab
New Contributor

Thank you both for your help. I have set up the appropriate filters to section out all deals into three different tiers. Two additional questions: 

- What if a client/organization has multiple deals within hubspot? I'd ideally like the filters to take into account all deals for a single organization. The current setup only takes into account single deals. 

- What is the best way to use task queues to setup reminders to execute items for all clients in each tier?

0 Upvotes