CRM

Jonnydk
Top Contributor

Using Salesforce Account Teams with HubSpot

SOLVE

Hi what is the best way I can use Salesforce Account Teams with HubSpot? Each Account has a different team working on it, HubSpot only allows for account owner but how can I add the different team owners?

1 Accepted solution
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi, @Jonnydk. The connector won't talk to AccountTeamMember records. Unless you're investigating custom development solutions, your best bet will be to push info from AccountTeamMember into a mapped contact or company field. This isn't a great or scalable solution - if an account team had 10 members, you'd need 10 custom fields to accommodate this.

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi, @Jonnydk. The connector won't talk to AccountTeamMember records. Unless you're investigating custom development solutions, your best bet will be to push info from AccountTeamMember into a mapped contact or company field. This isn't a great or scalable solution - if an account team had 10 members, you'd need 10 custom fields to accommodate this.

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.
0 Upvotes
JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @Jonnydk,

Thanks for reaching out.

I'm going to tag in some thoughtleaders to see if they can share their thoughts on this.

Hi @trevorjones71 @daviddoughty , do you have some suggestions?

Thanks!

Jess

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes