CRM

megan504
Membre

Using HubSpot CRM for Event Attendance

Résolue

Hi,

I recently joined HubSpot CRM to see if it could be helpful with my requirements.

I run an events business where we have several different types of events. We would need to track how many events the person has attended, which events, the dates, which types of events.

Preferably to then put them into different segments depending on this behavioral data for marketing...

Also we would need this data to be easily transferred and not updated manually.

Can you advise if this is possible? We cannot afford more than the starter pack for now but I want to make sure there is a solution for this on HubSpot. 

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
AdamLPW
Solution
Conseiller clé

Résolue

Hi @megan504,

I use EventBrite personally, so can testify that works really well (I know it's not for you for logistical reasons).

You may be able to use 3rd party tools like Zapier to meet your needs - definitely worth a try:

https://zapier.com/apps/ticket-tailor/integrations/hubspot

Hope this helps.  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

3 Réponses
PamCotton
Gestionnaire de communauté
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Hello @megan504 

Currently, Hubspot has an integration with Eventbrite that will offer more options for you to manage your events, I will be including an article that explains more how is integration works : Use HubSpot's integration with Eventbrite 

I hope this helps.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Votes
megan504
Membre

Résolue

Hey Pam,

Thanks so much for your reply.

Unfortunately we do not use Eventbrite and won't be using for some logistical reasons. We use tickettailor. Does HubSpot intend to integrate with this or other event platforms?

Even if I don't use a platform can I find a solution to the above?

Thanks

Megan

0 Votes
AdamLPW
Solution
Conseiller clé

Résolue

Hi @megan504,

I use EventBrite personally, so can testify that works really well (I know it's not for you for logistical reasons).

You may be able to use 3rd party tools like Zapier to meet your needs - definitely worth a try:

https://zapier.com/apps/ticket-tailor/integrations/hubspot

Hope this helps.  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"