CRM

DaveConnect
メンバー

Using HubSpot CRM as an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)

Has anyone found a good solution for using HubSpot as an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)? We are a recruitment firm and rather than integrating our current ATS, we would like to see if there is a way to leverage the current CRM to track the candidates for our open jobs.

77件の返信
Erik1
参加者

I use Hubspot for one of my companies and am considering using either Hubspot or Zoho for another.  I notice that Zoho has both Zoho Recruit and Zoho CRM.  I like that Zoho Recruit integrates with other recruiting apps that Hubspot does not seem to have existing integrations.  Does anyone have experience using the Zoho platform, and if that works better for combining CRM and applicant tracking into a single platform?

0 いいね!
Biggssmith
参加者

Erik, it really depends on your recruiting process and plans which
direction you take. I have been using Hubspot for many years as an ATS for
candidate marketing and process automation! There are just as many
integrations to Hubspot as there is in Zoho. I implemented Zoho apps for
many clients and appreciate the functionality.

If you would like to discuss Hubspot as an ATS further, I would love to
help!

Please let me know!

Robby
robby@firestartercc.com
robbysmiths@gmail.com

MoeH
参加者

Hi all, very interesting thread, seems a lot of people are trying to bring the two worlds together! I am trying to do the same right now for our tech startup based in London, UK. We don't actually need the parsing part, which seems to be the main shortfall of HS, and would love to know how far you managed to get with setting up HS as an ATS @markaiello @Momenta @DOMahony .. Maybe you managed to get a stage that would be quite suitable for us? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 いいね!
Biggssmith
参加者

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions on how I have
accomplished this effort.

robby@firestartercc.com
0 いいね!
markaiello
参加者

We have given up trying to find a work-around solution. Too many separate parts are needed to assemble. Decided it is not worth the effort.

0 いいね!
Momenta
投稿者

Yes, unfortunately same for us. Someone pointed me to Greenhouse.io recently. Thrive TRM is bad news (heard the founder is poaching recruiters who are using this for his own search firm).

0 いいね!
HRosen
メンバー

@DOMahony , @markaiello  @DaveConnect  and others:  did you get any traction on using Hubspot as an ATS? I represent a service called Skilldrop.com  which plays a small part in the ATS, staffing software ecosystems, Just like you would use an external system for sending transactional emails, you use Skilldrop to deliver and share CVs/Resumes to secure compliance with privacy regulations. I think it would be interesting to see where Skilldrop can fit with your thoughts in using Hubspot as an ATS. If it makes sense for another Zoom, let me know. 

0 いいね!
DOMahony
参加者

Hi all, sorry to those who've messaged me in the thread above and for my lack of reply. Update: I haven't been successful in using HS as an ATS. I've spent time and money on more practical upgrades of HS instead. Regards Dermot

0 いいね!
DOMahony
参加者

Hi @Momenta @markaiello  @DaveConnect @PrateemaK @dblock @deeps11 and others:

I propose that we have a kick-off Zoom. I'm happy to host. Theres a lot of interest from two parties here 1) those who are expert and are willing to help and 2) newbies like me who see the potential of a single CRM/ATS and are hobbie-crafting their Hubspot customization. I'll create an agenda once I speak to people one on one from both camps to ensure that's it an effective use of everyone's time and doesn't go off piste and feral with too many broad topics. It'll likely grow into a regular how-to event with a need to build/create space for a library of resources.

My schedule is here (Australia based but happy to dial in early or late) http://whenisgood.net/fby2wjr

Dermot

0 いいね!
markaiello
参加者

1. We are testing the use of Deals, Service Hub, and Custom Objects to track a Job Order and all activity associated with one.
  2. Also, we have done a few demos with Daxtra for parse, search, and match from within HubSpot and it appears to work.  

Please reply if anyone has had experience with eiter 1 or 2 above.

Thanks,

0 いいね!
Momenta
投稿者

I'm interested in both, and would love to connect on them.

0 いいね!
dblock
参加者

Any ideas on an integration to get zip recruiter applicants into Hubspot?
0 いいね!
Momenta
投稿者

0 いいね!
Biggssmith
参加者

Dave, I have over 25 years experience in running my own and franchised recruting firms. I have recently moved to HubSpot CRM to manage my clients, candidates and activities. If you would like, we could get on a call to discuss how I have completed this effort and the rewards I am seeing from its use. Let me know and I will connect with you!

Robby

Jeff1979
メンバー

Hi Dave, we're a construction staffing agency. We're undecided whether to use Zoho or Hubspot for our CRM and ATS. Do these two systems connect in Hubspot? Prefer to adopt the system that will holistically benefit our business. Both firms have VOIP; however not sure if Hubspot has digital contract signing. In your opinion what software is best for scaling our business?

0 いいね!
tjones
投稿者 | Elite Partner
投稿者 | Elite Partner

Hi Jeff,

Happy to jump on a call and answer any questions around this, but Yes HubSpot's tools all work cohesively together.  everything connects to the CRM. So you and your teams can work together seamlessly from the same records.

You will need to at least invest in the Pro Suite of tools for this to work best. 

If you purchase the entire suite then you can automate this process right from your website including job openings, application submissions, scheduling interviews, applicant tracking and onboarding. It really becomes an end to end solution that is highly automated.

Let me know if there's any more questions. Happy to help.

Tim Jones
Founder + Growth Strategist
Eternal Works | HubSpot Gold Certified Solutions Partner
www.eternalworks.com
0 いいね!
MLevine2
参加者

Dave. would you have time to talk about this?

Max Levine

VP of Sales

Quoori.com

0 いいね!
MattGraves
メンバー

Hey Robby - would we be able to connect? I just started with Hubspot for my home service business, and would love to use it as an ATS in recruiting technicians. I'd love to see how you've implemented Hubspot as an ATS - it's exactly what I'm trying to figure out now! 

0 いいね!
Biggssmith
参加者

Let's schedule some time to get on a call!

Robby Smith
Firestarter Services
www.firestartercc.com
DOMahony
参加者

Hi Biggssmith, would love to connect and talk if you've time/capacity to spare.
Regards

Dermot

0 いいね!
Biggssmith
参加者

Not sure if you received my message however let's schedule a call....email me at robby@firestartercc.com
0 いいね!