CRM

DaveConnect
Mitglied

Using HubSpot CRM as an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)

Has anyone found a good solution for using HubSpot as an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)? We are a recruitment firm and rather than integrating our current ATS, we would like to see if there is a way to leverage the current CRM to track the candidates for our open jobs.

77 Antworten
markaiello
Teilnehmer/-in

Hi @DaveConnect, I am curious to see if you have been able to test HubSpot CRM's applicant tracking capabilities.  I found a product called CandidateZip which claims to be able to parse resumes into HubSpot CRM.  It appears to work in the demo however I have not trialed it yet.  Please let me know if you have learned more.  Thanks, -Mark

hssandesh
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Hi, I run a Recruitment Firm and yes it is very much possible to replicate the features of an ATS with Hubspot (i would say most of the features). Yet, you won't get that user friendliness while using Hubspot as a standalone ATS and quite a few features would still be missing.

Candidate Management is very crucial and has taken a dramatic turn in the last couple years. Tools like Hubspot although a challenge to be fully deployed still can be meaningful if you havd a dedicated ATS and use Hubspot for Client Management.

I'm using Hubspot to track New/Old clients and also experimenting how it pans out for Candidate Management. (I have a dedicated ATS by the way)

Anyways, Give this a shot, maybe you will dicover new ways which most didn't (using Hubspot as an ATS)

DOMahony
Teilnehmer/-in

Hi hssandesh, see my reply to markaiello in this thread. , I'm happy to partner with you as I explore how to build out HS into an ATS. 
Regards
Dermot

0 Upvotes
KimKim_Ng
Mitglied

Hi 
I have been using it for client management and it works perfectly. 
However, I am still exploring to use Hubspot on the candidate management. 
Is there any good tips on the candidate management?
Especially on the ratings scheme and filter the qualifies candidates.

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Vordenker/-in

In isolation, HubSpot is capable of easily handling all the following essential features of applicant tracking systems (ATS's)...
- Career page hosting.
- Job distribution.
- Receiving and sorting applications.
- Resume storage.
- Collaborating with teammates.
- Messaging and interview schedulers.
- Onboarding tools.
- Social sharing.

Additionally, HubSpot easily handles the following items typically absent from traditional ATS's.
- Webpage hosting.

- Ads management.
- Blogging.
- Advanced email marketing.
- Advanced sales CRM (and tools).
- Native video meeting integration.

The above withstanding, challenges will mount as your need to separate applicant data from CLIENT data increases. As long as you plan early and thoroughly, should be able to bring most functionality into HubSpot.

-ps

Not recommended as a DIY (do it yourself) project.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
keenlaima
Teilnehmer/-in

Hi there, 

I am currently using Hubspot as an ATS but have to admit that it is quite long the procedure to build a page, build a form, build CTA etc - Do you have any tricks for that or shorter ways? Now every time we are pushing a new vacancy online we have to create ( 1. blog page, 1 landing page, 1 form, 1 CTA )

I would be curious to know what others are doing to reduce this and be more efficient 

Also is there anyone using a multi-job poster linked to the vacancies they build in Hubspot? 

Cheerio! 

0 Upvotes
markaiello
Teilnehmer/-in

Hi There, We are investigating the possibility of using HS as an ATS and have not come to a conclusion yet.   Will let you know what we learn when we complete our analysis.

DOMahony
Teilnehmer/-in

Hi markaiello, I'm happy to partner with you as I explore how to build out HS into an ATS. Note, I'm going to use it for headhunting/exe search so I'm less reliant on having a landing page for an advert, simply because I'll be targeting candidates, pulling them into HS as a Contact. Then within their Contact field, I'll label them as a 1) candidate, 2) assigning them to a contact field that denotes the job their being recruited for and 3) tracking their status as they progress through the "sales pipeline" aka the recruitment process (identified/contacted/interested/screened/longlisted/shortlisted/assessed&interviewed/offered/accepted). I'm going to track candidates at each stage via an Active Report which will pull candidates at a particular status into a report build for each recruitment stage. This will act as a snapshot of the number of active candidates at that specific stage which will inform our progress and allow for client reports each week. 
Regards
Dermot

0 Upvotes
MathiasTPC
Mitglied

Hi @DOMahony, thank you it's been super useful to read your thougts. May I ask your help on the following : how did you manage to insert Contacts in your sales pipeline (instead of Deals) ? 

Thanks a lot !

0 Upvotes
joshua-paul
Stratege/Strategin | Platinum Partner

Dave, we've built a effective hiring engine in HubSpot. Among other basic ATS functions, this automated system:

• Qualifies candidates
  • Educates them on the company culture and position (sells them on the role)
  • Asks qualified candidates to complete homework or assessments (and tracks it)
  • Notifies hiring managers when the cream of the crop is ready to be reviewed. 
  • Automates the process of getting on the hiring managers calendar for an initial interview.

While it is very flexible to accomodate different companies, processes, and positions, this engine removes a lot of the manual admin work from the process so that the best candidates simply show up on your calnedar when the time is right.

KYerovsek
Mitglied

Thank you for sharing. It seems utilizing HS as ATS is feasible however not a DIY project, are there any 3rd parties you are aware that are able to assist in the customization. We are a healthcare managed provider group which is contracted to provide clinical care to hospitals throughout country. Our applicants will aligned to a specific project/practice.

0 Upvotes
Biggssmith
Teilnehmer/-in

I can make myself available to assist you.

Robby Smith
Firestarter Services
www.firestartercc.com
0 Upvotes
AMullineux
Teilnehmer/-in

Hi Joshua-Paul, I wonder if you would be happy to share some info on how you have done this? I'm looking at how better to structure my Hubsport to work as an ATS. I will send an email also... 

Kind regards, 

Andrew 

0 Upvotes
DOMahony
Teilnehmer/-in

Hello Josuha,

With regards to your comments above about building an effective Hubspot hiring engine so as to use it as an ATS, would you mind if I called or emailed you to discuss how you did so?
Regards Dermot 

joshua-paul

I'm happy to walk you through it. Send me a direct message or shoot me a note at josh@pipelineops.com and we'll get a call set up.