CRM

sales
投稿者

User changing teams - how to keep their historical activities on their previous team?

解決

Hey all

We're promoting an SDR to a sales rep and I'd like to keep their SDR activities on the SDR team and have their new activities on the sales team - this is important for our metrics. The obvious workaround is to create a new user.. but that mucks with their email settings, login (we use gmail), personal settings, etc.

Anyone have a clever solution?

Thanks!

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

User changing teams - how to keep their historical activities on their previous team?

解決

Hi @sales,

I'm not aware of a workaround that would not complicate things (such as setting up a new user account). HubSpot hasn't designed this feature with team changes in mind.

I think this is a valid request and you could submit it in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity.

As far as workarounds go, you could create custom reports based on specific users and not teams. You would have to keep in mind the time frame so that these reports are static snapshots in time, rather than rolling dates. For reports with rolling dates (e.g. monthly), this issue should solve itself after the first month of this user being in their new time. It's only for longer time frames that you'd have to be cautious.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1件の返信
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @sales,

I'm not aware of a workaround that would not complicate things (such as setting up a new user account). HubSpot hasn't designed this feature with team changes in mind.

I think this is a valid request and you could submit it in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity.

As far as workarounds go, you could create custom reports based on specific users and not teams. You would have to keep in mind the time frame so that these reports are static snapshots in time, rather than rolling dates. For reports with rolling dates (e.g. monthly), this issue should solve itself after the first month of this user being in their new time. It's only for longer time frames that you'd have to be cautious.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.