CRM

RussFaulkner
Participant

User Changes of Lifecycle Stages

SOLVE

I am looking for a way to be able to identify on mass who has changed a lifecycle stage in a specific month, without the need to go into each record individually. 

Does anyone know how to potentially work this out using either a report or filters?

Thanks

Russ

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RussFaulkner,

As far as I know this is not possible. HubSpot doesn't surface information about who updated a specific property in reports (which would be the only way to see this for records in bulk and not individually).

Currently, the only option I'm aware of (natively, without coding) is by checking records manually, one by one.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Jnix284
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@RussFaulkner a public beta was just released that allows you to export the history of a contact record, I haven't tested it so I don't know if it can be done in bulk the way you want, but here is the post from HubSpot Tips and Tricks on Linkedin that goes over the features.

I hope it's helpful!

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
amitsarda
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @RussFaulkner,

A tool like Coupler or Flatly can help you export this data from Hubspot and visualize/report this in a BI tool like Google Data Studio or Tableau. I have written about setting up a data pipeline here which can help.

Best,

Amit Sarda

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RussFaulkner,

As far as I know this is not possible. HubSpot doesn't surface information about who updated a specific property in reports (which would be the only way to see this for records in bulk and not individually).

Currently, the only option I'm aware of (natively, without coding) is by checking records manually, one by one.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

RussFaulkner
Participant

SOLVE

OK thanks for this @karstenkoehler

You mention coding, so is there a way to do it with a developers help?

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RussFaulkner,

I would assume so, but this is not my strong suit. I'd approach this by leveraging the HubSpot API to look up who made the change and store this information in a custom property for reporting.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Jnix284
Solution

SOLVE

@RussFaulkner a public beta was just released that allows you to export the history of a contact record, I haven't tested it so I don't know if it can be done in bulk the way you want, but here is the post from HubSpot Tips and Tricks on Linkedin that goes over the features.

I hope it's helpful!

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin