CRM

davidfn
Participant

Use of customer logos in quotes

Hello!

I'm in love with the new feature that enabled me to customize the quotes, as described here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Diretrizes-e-an%C3%BAncios/Modelos-de-cota%C3%A7%C3%A3o-agora-perso...

I didn't find a way to include the customer logo, automatically, in the quotes. It would be a great feature. Our customers would be charmed with this!

Cheers

3 Replies 3
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @davidfn,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

Could you tell us a bit more about what you'd like to achieve? Maybe the Community will be able to find a solution or a workaround! The more info, screenshots and details you can provide, the better the Community can assist. 

If I understood correctly, you're creating a quote for a service that you've provided for a customer and you'd like to include their company's logo on the quote?

The customer's logo - where is the image located? Have you added it to your CRM?

Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

davidfn
Participant

Hi @MiaSrebrnjak !

I would like to achieve a personalized quote. Hubspot already have our customer logos in the company registry. So, we would like to have quotes that automatically uses the customer logo in the quote. When I generate a quote, maybe my company logo and the customer logo could be shown, automatically.  Below I send a sample:

davidfn_0-1666376044090.png

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Got it, thank you for providing additional information @davidfn!

I'm afraid this won't be possible: if you'd like the company image to update automatically, you'd need a personalization token in your quote template that would pull an image from the company record. This function unfortunately isn't supported at the moment. This has been suggested in our ideas forum here. I would recommend upvoting and adding your use case to the comments. This will help the idea gain more visibility to HubSpot product managers and you will be able to get updates if this becomes planned!

Additionally, the images that you see on company profiles in your HubSpot account can only be used internally to identify contacts or companies and cannot be shared externally. You can find more information about the records images in this Knowledge base article. 

Thank you for your understanding!

Mia, Community team  

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings