CRM

arekzakonek
Participant

Use Company Lead Scoring on Contacts

SOLVE

I'm setting up my HubSpot scoring as we speak, and see that there are scores connected to Contacts and scores connected to Companies. That of course makes sense, as a contact will for instance not have the property called "Yearly revenue" that is of course connected to the company.

Nevertheless, the Company scoring is an important indicater for us to know whether to work on that lead / Contact or not. To give you an example, we are not interested in working with Contacts that are not using a specific web-shop CMS. 

So my question is: Is there a way or practice to add / display / connect Company Scores to assosiated Contacs? Or is there another best practice here? 

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @arekzakonek,

By default, you can only display contact properties on contact records, only company properties on company records etc.

A common workaround to show another object's information on a record is a workflow like the one below. You would have to create a custom contact number property and copy the company score into this property. You can then show the new contact property on the contact record.

company-score.png

Another option would be to re-create your company score as a contact score property. Company properties are available as filters for contact score properties – it would just mean that you have to maintain two properties. When you update the company one, you would also have to update the contact one.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @arekzakonek,

By default, you can only display contact properties on contact records, only company properties on company records etc.

A common workaround to show another object's information on a record is a workflow like the one below. You would have to create a custom contact number property and copy the company score into this property. You can then show the new contact property on the contact record.

company-score.png

Another option would be to re-create your company score as a contact score property. Company properties are available as filters for contact score properties – it would just mean that you have to maintain two properties. When you update the company one, you would also have to update the contact one.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

arekzakonek
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks Karsten - As always, precise and clear help from you.

0 Upvotes