CRM

Jchallenger

Updating meeting notes

SOLVE

Hi 

I recently have joined hubspot.  I have linked my email with the CRM and love that it logs my meetings with the contact when the appt is accepted.  My question is however.............when I update the meeting note with the points of the meeting..........does this get sent to my contacts email?  

1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Updating meeting notes

SOLVE

Hi @Jchallenger  According to this Hubspot Academy Guide to Meetings, meeting notes recorded in the HubSpot CRM will not be forwarded to the prospect. Changes to the meeting in your claendar app will be forwarded. 

Ed

INBOUND 2017 is just around the corner. Find out more at inbound.com or check out the post on the main Community page.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Updating meeting notes

SOLVE

Hi @Jchallenger  According to this Hubspot Academy Guide to Meetings, meeting notes recorded in the HubSpot CRM will not be forwarded to the prospect. Changes to the meeting in your claendar app will be forwarded. 

Ed

INBOUND 2017 is just around the corner. Find out more at inbound.com or check out the post on the main Community page.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution