CRM

Edyta7510
Guide

Updating contacts based on data fed from LinkedIn Sales Navigator

Hi All, 

I'm looking for some best practices (or tools) that would enable to efficiently update contact's properties in HubSpot (mostly company/job title) based on the latest updates from Sales Navigator. 

Today I can only do that manually, which is absolutely not scalable. 

I would like to be able to notify contact owners on any recent changes on a given contact in an automated way. 

Any thoughts? 

Thanks, as always!

Edyta

2 Réponses
GuyTaylor
Guide

Hi @Edyta7510, a good question.

I'm not aware of any software solution that allows you to monitor job changes on LinkedIn, altho that would be very handy. I know of a few people who use contractors from upwork and fivver to automate this task thru human labor.

Perhaps someone else will chime in with better suggesstions but figured I would share the one method I have. I do follow this space because I work on a LinkedIn to HubSpot integration.  So if you do find a software solution I would be happy to know about it.

Guy Taylor | linkedhub.io

Edyta7510
Guide

Thanks @GuyTaylor yes, I thought this was the case. It's a pitty though there is no solution available. I may be wrong, but I guess that this is possible for MS Dynamics integration with Sales Navigator. But that's another story obviously.