CRM

KyleSelf16
Participant

Update sequence task priority based on contact activity?

SOLVE

When reps are prospecting into a new account is there any good solution/workaround to adjust the priority of a task created in a sequence based on the engagement level of the contact enrolled?

Ideally, the solution would look something along the lines of this:

1. Contact enrolled in sequence > email sent

2. Call task created > due in 3 days

*Contact Clicks Email & Visits pricing page*

3. Task priority gets set to High

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KyleSelf16,

This is unfortunately not possible at this stage. Once tasks are created, they can currently only be changed by manual edit.

That could be changed with the introduction of task-based workflows (which I'd be very excited about). Other users have already requested this in the HubSpot Ideas section. I'd recommend upvoting, the product team reviews these based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KyleSelf16,

This is unfortunately not possible at this stage. Once tasks are created, they can currently only be changed by manual edit.

That could be changed with the introduction of task-based workflows (which I'd be very excited about). Other users have already requested this in the HubSpot Ideas section. I'd recommend upvoting, the product team reviews these based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.