CRM

thomasgoirand
投稿者

Update companies with no ID in import - Any advice ??

Hi there,

I am willing to import a list of company names with no domain and no ID. But...

I am really searching a solution to update as much companies as possible in my Hubspot Database.. 

Any advice except VLOOKUP in excel??

Thank you floks for your ideas!

0 いいね!
3件の返信
TiphaineCuisset
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Hi @thomasgoirand 

Thank you for posting in the Community!

If these companies already exist in your HubSpot Portal, they do have an ID that you can find when you click on View all properties on a company record and then look for Company ID. 

You could create a filter with the companies that you want, then export them - it would give you the Company ID in the CSV file. You could then import the file again with the new information. 

You can find more about this in this article

Company ID or Company Domain Name would be the only two ways to deduplicate companies in HubSpot. 

Hope that helps, 
Have a lovely day

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 いいね!
thomasgoirand
投稿者

Thanks for the reply, but not working in my case.

I did import the file anyway with no domain and only names. Do you know if Hubspot company enrichment can help and the dedup company system check on those companies?

0 いいね!
TiphaineCuisset
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Hi @thomasgoirand 

An export should give you companies ID, if they don't would you mind reaching out to HubSpot technical support as it is going to need some more troubleshooting specific to your account? If you are having trouble contacting technical support let us know! 

Regarding your other questions, the only other tool I could think of that could help would be our tool to manage duplicates companies in HubSpot, you have more information about that here. It would be manual however. 

Hope that helps

Best, 

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 いいね!