CRM

Kelton
Participant

Update Sales Region Assignments

SOLVE

The workflows have piled up and every time we hire a new sales rep a million things need to get updated. My sales staff is assigned a region to work and they become the contact owner based on the contacts region. Does anyone have advice on setting up a system so you can reassign regions quickly? I just want to scratch our current system and start over. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Kelton,

How exactly are you currently assigning contact ownership? Are you rotating contacts among sales reps in a certain region? If you can share a screenshot of a workflow, there might be an easy fix. (Don't forget to pixelate or blur out any confidential information.)

Consolidating multiple workflows into one contact ownership assignment workflow could already do the trick. Instead of multiple workflows, you would maintain master assignment workflow.

Without knowing more, another option would be teams and rotating contacts among teams. This requires the sales reps to have an assigned sales pro seat. This would allow you to manage your users under Settings > Users & Teams. If sales reps are changing teams, sales reps are joining or leaving, you would update it there. The workflow would be referencing to the team, not individuals and automatically reflect the latest team status.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Kelton,

How exactly are you currently assigning contact ownership? Are you rotating contacts among sales reps in a certain region? If you can share a screenshot of a workflow, there might be an easy fix. (Don't forget to pixelate or blur out any confidential information.)

Consolidating multiple workflows into one contact ownership assignment workflow could already do the trick. Instead of multiple workflows, you would maintain master assignment workflow.

Without knowing more, another option would be teams and rotating contacts among teams. This requires the sales reps to have an assigned sales pro seat. This would allow you to manage your users under Settings > Users & Teams. If sales reps are changing teams, sales reps are joining or leaving, you would update it there. The workflow would be referencing to the team, not individuals and automatically reflect the latest team status.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.