Update: New Users Required to Connect Inbox to Send Emails from HubSpot CRM

Highlighted
Community Manager

Starting today, August 30, all new users will be required to connect their inbox (via Gmail, Office 365, or IMAP) in order to send emails from the HubSpot CRM. This change will improve deliverability of emails sent from the CRM, better align HubSpot Sales and inbound methodology, as well as enable you to take full advantage of the suite of tools available through the CRM and HubSpot Sales.

What does connecting my inbox do?

• Automatically log email replies to contact timelines in the CRM.
  • Send email from contact records in the HubSpot CRM using your own email servers.
  • Take full advantage of the HubSpot Sales suite of tools (depending on which tools your email client supports).

For more information, you can check out this thread on the community: Three reasons why you’ll want to connect your inbox to HubSpot

Or  you can find more on our Knowledgebase: Why must I connect my inbox to send email with HubSpot Sales?

If you have any questions regarding this issue, please search our forum or create a new topic thread on Gmail Sales Extension or Outlook Sales Extension

Thank you! 

Nicole Brenner

HubSpot Community Moderator 

0 Upvotes

0 Replies

No replies on this post just yet

No one has replied to this post quite yet. Check back soon to see if someone has a solution, or submit your own reply if you know how to help! Karma is real.

Reply to post

Need help replying? Check out our Community Guidelines