CRM

ZSinger
Colaborador

Update Dropdown Select Options with a workflow

resolver

Is there a way to update the list of dropdown select values via a workflow? 

Use case: We have a list of channel partners we are managing through target accounts. If a specific team owns a company and adds them to their target accounts, then I would like the company name to be added as an option to a separate 'referral source' property. This way we can mangage and attribute referrals back to a constrained set of companies. 

I know I am able to set or append the value of the property, but don't see a way to append the list of constrained values for the dropdown. Is there a way to do this?

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

resolver

Hi @ZSinger,

This is not possible in standard workflows, it would require custom code actions (available in Operations Hub Professional or Enterprise) based on the HubSpot CRM API endpoint.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
karstenkoehler
Solución

resolver

Hi @ZSinger,

This is not possible in standard workflows, it would require custom code actions (available in Operations Hub Professional or Enterprise) based on the HubSpot CRM API endpoint.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

karien
Participante

resolver
Create a property
POST/crm/v3/properties/{objectType}

DELETE
/crm/v3/properties/{objectType}/{propertyName}
Archive a property
Move a property identified by {propertyName} to the recycling bin.

Hi Karsten, do you think the route will be first delete te property and then re-create it? problem is, this wont work, right? because this property will have values already? UPdate/patch wont work, because it seems it can only replace a current property value, not add it?

0 Me gusta