CRM

fdarbonne
Miembro

Unopened emails in a certain type of domain

resolver

I began sending sales emails to libraries in my state.  Evidently, they use the service of the state library association because their websites are in the same format.   I also notice that, unlike other prospects, I have a very high degree of unopen opened messages when sending to libraries in particular.  Could this be due to a spam filter or something similar?  My emails to people in other organizations at least get opened.

As a work-around, I've started emailing these potential clients through my Gmail account, but checking the log and track boxes with my Gmail integration.  Just started so I have no results yet to check whether the issue is that my original emails were sent through Hubspot.

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
Phil_Vallender
Solución
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Diamond

resolver

Hi @fdarbonne 

It's very possible, likely even, that a large state organisation like the library system could have a robust and shared email spam filter or similar. They probably get a LOT of emails from shared IPs and could have tightened up on them specifically. In theory, you can request to be whitelisted, but this is usually easier once there is a commercial agreement in place than before. 

Let us know how you get on with the emails from your inbox. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

1 Respuesta 1
Phil_Vallender
Solución

resolver

Hi @fdarbonne 

It's very possible, likely even, that a large state organisation like the library system could have a robust and shared email spam filter or similar. They probably get a LOT of emails from shared IPs and could have tightened up on them specifically. In theory, you can request to be whitelisted, but this is usually easier once there is a commercial agreement in place than before. 

Let us know how you get on with the emails from your inbox. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency