CRM

Granuler
Mitglied

Unable to view emails on hubspot

lösung

If someone sends me an email on the linked account this eamil doesnt show up on my inbox in hubspot. 

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @Granuler,

Thank you for posting these screenshots.

You have connected your personal inbox. This allows you to send one-to-one emails from the CRM, log email replies to the CRM, send sequences emails. Your connected personal inbox will not show under Conversations > Inbox.

The conversations inbox is meant for team emails and HubSpot advises against connecting a personal email. It's meant for connecting different channels and then view, reply, and manage all ongoing conversations in one plac.... It's not supposed to replace whatever client you're using for your personal inbox. A personal connected inbox would not show up here.

If you want to connect a team email channel and access it through the conversations inbox, the steps are explained here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/conversations/create-a-conversations-inbox#connect-a-team-email-channe...

I'd agree that this can be a bit confusing.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

8 Antworten
karstenkoehler
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @Granuler

Could you please share more context on how you're testing this? The more details and screenshots, the better the community can help. At the moment, there isn't a lot that we can use for troubleshooting.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Granuler
Mitglied

lösung

So I have linked my IMAP account but when i send emails to this acc it doesnt show on the inboxUntitled.pngUntffitled.png

karstenkoehler
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @Granuler,

Could you Inbox Settings and Manage inboxes at the lower left of the screen and share a screenshot of the Settings page you will arrive at? It should look start like this:

karstenkoehler_0-1614230851388.png

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Granuler
Mitglied

lösung

Unffftitled.pngUntitled.png

karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @Granuler,

Thank you for posting these screenshots.

You have connected your personal inbox. This allows you to send one-to-one emails from the CRM, log email replies to the CRM, send sequences emails. Your connected personal inbox will not show under Conversations > Inbox.

The conversations inbox is meant for team emails and HubSpot advises against connecting a personal email. It's meant for connecting different channels and then view, reply, and manage all ongoing conversations in one plac.... It's not supposed to replace whatever client you're using for your personal inbox. A personal connected inbox would not show up here.

If you want to connect a team email channel and access it through the conversations inbox, the steps are explained here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/conversations/create-a-conversations-inbox#connect-a-team-email-channe...

I'd agree that this can be a bit confusing.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

Granuler
Mitglied

lösung

Okay thank you

karstenkoehler
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @Granuler,

Not all emails sent to your connected personal inbox will be logged in HubSpot. There are a few criteria that need to met for an email to be automatically logged. You can learn more about these criteria here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/log-email-replies-in-the-crm

For emails that were not automatically logged, you'd have to use your BCC address: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/log-email-in-your-crm-with-the-bcc-or-forwarding-address

Is that what you were referring to?

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

Granuler
Mitglied

lösung

Hello @karstenkoehler ,

Even after checking and confirming the criteria still there are no mails coming in
Repsectfully,

Granuler