Unable to upload contact photo

Regular Contributor

my contact has two email addresses, so that's not the problem. But everytime I try to upload a contact photo, I get

Something went wrong

Please try again later

every time! Smiley Sad
0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @rdolmat Welcome to the community. Instructions for adding a photo to a HubSpot Contact record are located here.  It doesn't matter if the contact record has two emails addresses. 

If the photo won't load, please try the usual browser maintenance steps (clear cache, use most recent version, reboot browser or computer if neccesary) or try with a different browser or in private/incognito mode. 

Thank you,

Ed  

Note - We are aware that the “Email me when someone replies” function is not working. We hope to resolve this soon.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

nope. That didn't help Smiley Sad

same issue, same error.

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @rdolmat 

Can you send along a screenshot of the error message you're seeing as well as the link to the contact record? Do you have the picture you are looking to associate with them saved to your computer or are you pulling it in from somewhere else? 

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes

I'm getting this same issue.

everytime i try and upload a profile picture i get the same error in an orange box at the top of the scree

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @DHirst,

Can you please send along a screenshot of what you are seeing?

The more screenshots, details and information you can provide, the better the Community can assist!

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes