CRM

BTment
Teilnehmer/-in

Unable to unbounce a contact from my very own domain

Some contacts in my very own domain are apparently marked as "bounced" by Hubspot and so, I cannot send them emails / cc them on some crm emails currently.

I've read through the resources and apaprently there is an unbounce button but only available for higher tiers. It really leave me in a stuck position, as I can't collaborate with my colleagues on tickets and I cannot unbounce them.

Very frustrating... Anyone is aware of a solution for this?

0 Upvotes
4 Antworten
webdew
Ratgeber/-in | Diamond Partner
Ratgeber/-in | Diamond Partner

Hi @BTment,

You can only unbounce the contacts in HubSpot that are not globally bounced.

Global bounce is hard bounce for a permanent reason. Permanent bounces includes if email address is invalid and mailbox full. Global bounces are dropped from future emails across all HubSpot accounts.If an email address bounces globally, you cannot unbounce them in your HubSpot account. If the email address is legitimate, then contact HubSpot support to unbounce them.
However, certain bounce types such as unknown addresses and full mailboxes cannot be unbounced because these inboxes are likely abandoned.You can refer this article for how to remove bounce: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/how-can-i-send-an-email-to-a-contact-that-has-previously-bounced

Hope this helps!
Regards.

If we helped you by answering you question, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
BTment
Teilnehmer/-in

Hey,

Thanks for your response but I don't think it helps.

I get the point about global bounce, but I do for sure know that their email addresses are not invalid/abandoned or full.

I do send/receive emails with those team members of mine every day, on other email clients.  The problem is that for some reason HubSpot thinks that they are a global bounce and prevents me from unbouncing them. I strongly believe Hubspot marks them as global bounce unnecessarily. 

I've contacted the customer support and provided the email addresses but no response so far.

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Hi @BTment 

Thank you for reaching out!

Could you please share with me in a private message the contacts that are "bounced"?

Thanks

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
jrhosseini
Teilnehmer/-in

Hi Sharon:  based on your message are you able to help unbounce users... your note suggests as such .. very frustrated.. these are our own team members...

0 Upvotes