Unable to import/synch company data

Getreal

We are currently using an integration consol called Hubris to import/synch contacts and companies from LinkedIn. 

I am unable to synch/get contact and company informations.

Can you please help ASAP?

Thanks

3 Replies 3
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @Getreal,

Can you please share more information around what roadblock you are hitting and how HubSpot is involved? 

The more screenshots, details and information you can provide, the better the Community can assist!

Thank you,
Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes
Getreal

Hi Jenny,

Thanks for coming back!

To import contacts from LinkedIn to Hubspot, we are currently using Hubris as an integration. 

Once intergration is successful, contacts on LinkedIn show a button like belowHubris integration successfullHubris integration successfull   ss2.png

While clicking on 'Create contact' and 'create company', the details have to be automatically pulled to Hubspot. Unfortunately, this is not happening as expected. 

I am sure that Hubspot and Hubris are integrated successfully throught the API, but still unable to decipher why this issue persists. 

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @Getreal,

I would recommend connecting with Hubris regarding this matter, as they support this integration. They will have more insight into what is causing this issue.

Thank you,

Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!