Unable to create workflow to set one deal property amount as another

SOLVE
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

HubSpot support image.JPGIs there another way to pull one deal property value into another del property based on a workflow rule?

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions

Accepted Solutions
Community Superstar

>>"Is there another way to pull one deal property value into another deal property based on a workflow rule?"

Yes. Use COPY.
- see image

hubspot-workflow-deal-copy-amount.pngHubSpot Deal COPY Property Action

Hope that helps.

Best,
Frank

MFrankJohnson-dot-com-HubSpot-Community-banner-gif-v20190817

Regular Contributor | Gold Partner

Gary, I agree with Frank. If the two properties are of the same "property type," use the copy action rather than the "set property" action.

If they are not the same property type and can't be adjusted to match, try to use Zapier to do this. It goes around HubSpot's "property types must match" rule.

3 Replies 3
Occasional Contributor

Please bear in mind that what you see in the screenshot isn't possible, i just wrote that out to clarify the issue we have

0 Upvotes
Community Superstar

>>"Is there another way to pull one deal property value into another deal property based on a workflow rule?"

Yes. Use COPY.
- see image

hubspot-workflow-deal-copy-amount.pngHubSpot Deal COPY Property Action

Hope that helps.

Best,
Frank

MFrankJohnson-dot-com-HubSpot-Community-banner-gif-v20190817

Regular Contributor | Gold Partner

Gary, I agree with Frank. If the two properties are of the same "property type," use the copy action rather than the "set property" action.

If they are not the same property type and can't be adjusted to match, try to use Zapier to do this. It goes around HubSpot's "property types must match" rule.