CRM

kmr386
Participant

Unable to Restore X'd Out Notifications for Chrome Plugin

Résolue

In the Chrome notification plugin, I've made the mistake of accidentally clicking the X on a notification and have not found the ability to restore that notification or go back and see a list of the other notifications I've closed out.

Additionally, no matter how many times that contacts opens your email, once you've clicked the X, it seems they are forever hidden from the plugin and don't ever show up again, so you have no way of seeing any new real-time views.

Does anyone know of a way to restore the notifications you've X'd out, and be able to see a list of them? This feature would be really helpful!

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
jennysowyrda
Solution
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Hi @kmr386,

If you do not "x" out of the notification then it will be stored in your activity feed. However, after it's deleted, there is no recycle bin for notifications. 

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feedback-it's appreciated! I will share your thoughts with the team. For future suggestions, the best place to share specific feature requests and feedback is the ideas forum, as our product teams monitor that space for feature requests. 

Thank you,
Jenny

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
3 Réponses
jennysowyrda

Résolue

Hi @kmr386 ,

It is not possible to restore deleted notifications. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Votes
kmr386
Participant

Résolue

Thanks...I gathered that. But is there also not an option to see a collection of the notifications that have been closed out (i.e. similar to a deleted email folder?) Or at least have the customer show back up in the notification feed if they've opened/clicked on your email AFTER the notification was closed? It doesn't make much sense that once it's gone, it's gone forever, especially if there is new customer activity that would warrant a new notification.

Is there a solution in the works for these issues? Is this feedback shared with anyone on the engineering or product teams to improve the functionality of the platform? 

0 Votes
jennysowyrda
Solution

Résolue

Hi @kmr386,

If you do not "x" out of the notification then it will be stored in your activity feed. However, after it's deleted, there is no recycle bin for notifications. 

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feedback-it's appreciated! I will share your thoughts with the team. For future suggestions, the best place to share specific feature requests and feedback is the ideas forum, as our product teams monitor that space for feature requests. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Votes