CRM

tonysimonsen
Membro

Trying to create a report on average inactive days

resolver

Hi,

I am trying to create a report that calculates/display the average and/or total days inactive by sales stage.

I can turn each deal card grey after a set period but I I am interested in how I can view the avaerages across my total funnel.

Thanks

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @tonysimonsen,

Alright, thanks for the added context. The deal inactivity property isn't a default deal property so we'd have to build that first. The approach here would be creating a Today's date property. Once this property is created, you could use a calculation property to calculate the time between Last contacted and Today's date. The resulting calculation property could then be visualized in a custom deal report (= a report that shows the calculation property average per current deal stage).

This would only work for the current deal stage, it would not show you historic information of inactivity in previous stages. That would require intricate date stamping and distinct calculation properties for each stage which could not be displayed within one report.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

5 Respostas 5
tonysimonsen
Membro

resolver

Hi @karstenkoehler 

The average number of inactive days per sales stage.  By way of example, lets say we have 65 deals in the sales stage "qualified to buy" and each have different levels of activity, some inactive for 5 days, some inactive for 100 days etc.  I am looking for the average days inactive across the 65 deals in that stage.  Make sense?

0 Avaliação positiva
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @tonysimonsen,

Alright, thanks for the added context. The deal inactivity property isn't a default deal property so we'd have to build that first. The approach here would be creating a Today's date property. Once this property is created, you could use a calculation property to calculate the time between Last contacted and Today's date. The resulting calculation property could then be visualized in a custom deal report (= a report that shows the calculation property average per current deal stage).

This would only work for the current deal stage, it would not show you historic information of inactivity in previous stages. That would require intricate date stamping and distinct calculation properties for each stage which could not be displayed within one report.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

karstenkoehler

resolver

Hi @tonysimonsen,

There is a report in the report library that might fit your needs. Navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Report library and search for "Deal time spent in each stage". This gives you the average amount of time deals spend in each stage of your funnel.

Let me know if this is what you were looking for!

Karsten Köhler

0 Avaliação positiva
tonysimonsen
Membro

resolver

Thanks Karsten,

I have used that one as well.  Unfortunately for this one I need to drive the deal inactivity angle with my sales teams.  Each deal card will display the "inactive for X days" message.  I just want to total them all up and average them.

Many thanks

Tony

0 Avaliação positiva
karstenkoehler

resolver

Hi @tonysimonsen,

So are you looking for one number – the average number of days a deal has been inactive?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

0 Avaliação positiva