CRM

timgourlay123

Trying to add custom deal property, can't add once I create

SOLVE

I am new to Hubspot and trying to create a custom property for my Deal Information.

From the "Settings" page I click on Sales ->Deals and then I click on the Manage button for "Set the properties your team sees on deal records"

I then have a list of properties I can choose from, and the option to create a new one. When I click create a new one, it takes me to a new page, where I create the custom property, but then when I go back to select the custom property I created, it doesn't show up on the list.

Please help.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

Refresh your screen! 🙂

HubSpot doesn't automatically refresh the screen when you move between screens, so something you create in one screen (e.g., a new Deal property) will not be visible in a subsequent or previous screen until after a refresh.

Help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution now.

Best,
Frank

Author, the Perfect HubSpot Series

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

MFrankJohnson.com | Connect on LinkedIn

Help find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @timgourlay123 ! Did @MFrankJohnson 's response help resolve your issue? If so, please mark his comment as a solution - if not, let us know how we can help!

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

Refresh your screen! 🙂

HubSpot doesn't automatically refresh the screen when you move between screens, so something you create in one screen (e.g., a new Deal property) will not be visible in a subsequent or previous screen until after a refresh.

Help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution now.

Best,
Frank

Author, the Perfect HubSpot Series

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

MFrankJohnson.com | Connect on LinkedIn

Help find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes