CRM

TClauer
Participant

Triggering workflows when contacts are created via E-mail logging

SOLVE

Hello,

when an Inbox is connected to HubSpot, contacts can automatically be generated when unknown e-mail adresses are contacted (as described here) .

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-07 um 15.52.28.png

I would like to create workflows that are triggered when this happens, but so far i haven´t been able to indentify the correct trigger.

Maybe someone knows a solution for this?

Regards

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TClauer,

These should be contacts with Original drill-down 1 "SALES" or "Extension", you can find an explanation of this property here: Understand Original and Latest source properties

If you want to be 100% sure, find the "View all properties" button in the left sidebar of the contact and search for "Original drill-down 1". The value in there is the value that you're looking for and uniquely identifying these contacts.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TClauer,

These should be contacts with Original drill-down 1 "SALES" or "Extension", you can find an explanation of this property here: Understand Original and Latest source properties

If you want to be 100% sure, find the "View all properties" button in the left sidebar of the contact and search for "Original drill-down 1". The value in there is the value that you're looking for and uniquely identifying these contacts.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

TClauer
Participant

SOLVE

Very helpful, thanks for the advise!

0 Upvotes