CRM

gelflex-cc
キーアドバイザー

Trial for workflows

解決

@MFrankJohnson @jennysowyrda 

Good afternoon Frank and Jenny,

Still working on the master database for the new product launch. Adding new contacts based on website listing (yes all of the contacts expect to hear from us as this is an exclusive product to them). The contact address always matches that of the company as the driving force is the id #. The contact phone number is the generic company phone number as they are small businesses. 

Looking for an easier way to populate information.  Will a trial provide enough time to figure out the workflows and get them done? I can set up tasks so I would know exactly what needed to be done in terms of adding contacts. Is there anything else?

Still working on the possibility of super admin rights so zapier might help but I used the trial time without being able to try anything.

Thanks.

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
jennysowyrda
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Trial for workflows

解決

Hi @gelflex-cc,

What information are you looking to be able to automate with the workflow? 

Workflows are a very large and powerful tool, and while mastering the workflows tool may take a while, I did want to share a few resources with you now to help you get started: 

1. Workflows user guide

2. How to use HubSpot workflows (external video)

Thank you,
Jenny

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
2件の返信
jennysowyrda
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Trial for workflows

解決

Hi @gelflex-cc,

What information are you looking to be able to automate with the workflow? 

Workflows are a very large and powerful tool, and while mastering the workflows tool may take a while, I did want to share a few resources with you now to help you get started: 

1. Workflows user guide

2. How to use HubSpot workflows (external video)

Thank you,
Jenny

0 いいね!
gelflex-cc
キーアドバイザー

Trial for workflows

解決

Thanks Jenny @jennysowyrda 

Not sure exactly as I have been told for years I need workflows and then when it comes right down to it told I don't.  

There are actions I would like to complete more efficiently:

-if X in a company is something then it is that for all active contacts in the company

Chris

0 いいね!