CRM

LRealEstate

Translation of Hubspot CRM in Greek

SOLVE

Hi, 

I'd like to translate Hubspot CRM to Greek. Is there a language file that I can download and translate?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LRealEstate,

As far as I know that's not how the HubSpot localisation team works. As the product is changing and new features are added, for example, this wouldn't be a one-time effort. A permanent localisation infrastructure (project management, translation, quality assurance, budget, headcount) would have to be set up.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LRealEstate,

HubSpot offers software, services and support in certain languages, Greek is unfortunately not among them: HubSpot language offerings

It's not possible to download/install a language pack.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
LRealEstate

SOLVE

I understand that. I was wandering if Hubspot can provide me with a file with the strings used, I'd translate them in Greek and send it back to Hubspot. Then they can then offer Hubspot CRM in Greek.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LRealEstate,

As far as I know that's not how the HubSpot localisation team works. As the product is changing and new features are added, for example, this wouldn't be a one-time effort. A permanent localisation infrastructure (project management, translation, quality assurance, budget, headcount) would have to be set up.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes