CRM

DuncanShiels
Membre

Transferring Company information to Contact attribute

Résolue

Can I take a populated Company property and transfer the information to an identical Contact property?

For instance, my Company property fields have the standard “Phone Number” attribute. All the phone numbers are populated within each company. However, my contacts associated with each company don't represent those phone numbers in the identical “Phone Number” properties.

Is there any way to get the phone numbers to transfer over without having to ad each and every one singularly?

Thanks,

Duncan

1 Solution acceptée
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Membre irremplaçable | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Résolue

Hi @DuncanShiels

This is not possible if you have the CRM alone but it is totally possible if you have the marketing platform as well. In fact I do just that - I use workflows to copy the company name and website from the company object to the contact object as it saves me an additonal click every time I want to access that information. 

Hope that helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
2 Réponses
Phil_Vallender
Solution

Résolue

Hi @DuncanShiels

This is not possible if you have the CRM alone but it is totally possible if you have the marketing platform as well. In fact I do just that - I use workflows to copy the company name and website from the company object to the contact object as it saves me an additonal click every time I want to access that information. 

Hope that helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Votes
tairoach
Membre

Résolue

How do you setup those workflows? Do you have any examples or a guide on how to do this?

0 Votes