CRM

MarijnAnne

Transfer all information from an old domain to a new domain within the same account

SOLVE

Hi all!

I just getting into Hubspot after I created an account on a domain last year. That domain doesn't exist anymore, so I created a new domain within my account. Now all my contacts and, deals, emails etc. are connected to my old domain. Is it possible to transfer everything to my new domain? Already searched for it but it is not clear if and how this is possible.

Thank you so much in advance!

Marijn

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Nynke_HM
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Transfer all information from an old domain to a new domain within the same account

SOLVE

Hi @MarijnAnne ,

I am afraid that I don't fully understand your question. What do you mean with a domain? Is it about contact data? Or your own company's data that you used to setup the account? Or do you mean data from another HubSpot account?

Anyway, I have some answers for you in all three cases:

Contact domain data has changed:

I would recommend merging contacts. That means you combine contact data from 2 contact into 1 (the new one).

You companies data has changed:

Go to your company settings at Account Settings and Account & Billing.

Your HubSpot account has changed:

If it's about a former HubSpot account that you don't have access to anymore, I am afraid your contact data is lost. If you do have access to both accounts, you can export the contact data from the old account and import it into the new one. 

Hope this helps! If your issue is not between the ones I could think of, please let me know!

Kind regards,

Nynke

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Nynke_HM
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @MarijnAnne ,

I am afraid that I don't fully understand your question. What do you mean with a domain? Is it about contact data? Or your own company's data that you used to setup the account? Or do you mean data from another HubSpot account?

Anyway, I have some answers for you in all three cases:

Contact domain data has changed:

I would recommend merging contacts. That means you combine contact data from 2 contact into 1 (the new one).

You companies data has changed:

Go to your company settings at Account Settings and Account & Billing.

Your HubSpot account has changed:

If it's about a former HubSpot account that you don't have access to anymore, I am afraid your contact data is lost. If you do have access to both accounts, you can export the contact data from the old account and import it into the new one. 

Hope this helps! If your issue is not between the ones I could think of, please let me know!

Kind regards,

Nynke

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
MarijnAnne

SOLVE

Hi Nynke,

Thank you for taking time to reply to my message.

When I go to my account (my profile picture in the right top corner) I have 2 domains with 2 different (ID?) numbers? It is not a domain name like a website I think, but just a domain/ID within Hubspot. 

The old ID I created last year, but since then I changed websites and email, so I created a new account within my existing Hubspot account. Therefore I would like to change all information my old ID to my new ID. Let me try some of your suggestions in your message. I do have access to my 'old' account since.

Kind regards,

Marijn

0 Upvotes