CRM

rchisholm
Participant

Transactional emails to non marketing contacts

SOLVE

Is it possible to have transactional emails go to non-marketing contacts? Or do they have to be a marketing contact? Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @rchisholm,

It's been a long day. Yes, transactional emails will be delivered to non-marketing contacts, I misread, my apologies. I just updated my earlier post.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
rchisholm
Participant

SOLVE

No worries @karstenkoehler, thank you for the help and have a great day! 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @rchisholm,

Transactional emails are considered marketing emails but will be delivered to non-marketing contacts, see here:

"Please note: other types of emails can still reach your non-marketing contacts, including sales one-to-one emails, chat transcript emails from conversations, registration emails, ticket kickback emails, transactional emails, and customer feedback surveys."

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

anneseeberg
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Karsten. Is there any way of doing this if you don't have a pro account? From what I can see, the transactional email function isn't part of Starter. Which is what my client has at the moment.. 

0 Upvotes
rchisholm
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you for the help @karstenkoehler! I reviewed the page you linked and noticed that is said this below. So does that mean transactional emails could still reach non marketing contacts?

Please note: other types of emails can still reach your non-marketing contacts, including sales one-to-one emailschat transcript emails from conversationsregistration emailsticket kickback emailstransactional emails, and customer feedback surveys.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @rchisholm,

It's been a long day. Yes, transactional emails will be delivered to non-marketing contacts, I misread, my apologies. I just updated my earlier post.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes