CRM

Urjita
Mitglied

Tracking offer/sales of multiple products

lösung

Hi,

I am using the free version of HubSpot CRM.

I was able to create a drop down for multiple services that we offer in the Deals.

But the deal section allows only a total deal value to be assigned.

We also want to track the value of leads that we generate for individual services and the order won/lost value for individual services.

Any ideas on how we can set this up?

Regards,

Urjita

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Urjita
Lösung
Mitglied

lösung

Hi,

I found a workaround to this issue. I have created different fields in deals such as SEO, FB, Content etc and then assign values to each for them as per the particular offering in that deal.

So if I want to see how many deals I have with SEO, I simply use the filter 'SEO value is known' and it shows me all those deals.

Of course, there is no way to sum all the SEO deals but its fine...at least I am able to capture the value individually for the services that we offer.

Thanks everyone for all the help.

Regards,

Urjita

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

13 Antworten
MayPascaud
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna

lösung

Hi @Urjita, thanks for reaching out.

In order to help you further, could you clarify what you mean by "We also want to track the value of leads that we generate for individual services and the order won/lost value for individual services." ? Are these leads added as contacts to your database? Are they linked to deals? How do you categorze the "indivudual services" in your CRM? Can you also give some more context on the "order won/lost value" metric? Any examples would be helpful in terms of better understanding your situation; once I have this, I should be able to give you a recommendation on how to proceed.

Best,

May

0 Upvotes
Urjita
Mitglied

lösung
Hi, 
I have added a property 'services' in deals.  Here I have created a multiple check boxes list for the services that we offer such as website, seo,  content writing etc. Now deals can have either individual services or a combination of these.  I want to mention the individual value of these services in a particular deal. Below is one such example:
Deal created for ABC-Revamping has value of INR 50000 and services - SEO, PPC, FB, Content
Now I want to capture SEO - INR 12000, PPC - INR 18000, FB - INR 10000, Content - INR 10000 
This will help me to analyse how much business I have won or lost for individual service  in a given period of time.
Regards,
Urjita

0 Upvotes
Denis
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Partner
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Partner

lösung

Hey @Urjita, have you thought about just creating a separate deal for each service? You would group them for the same client by name, like ABC-Revamping - SEO, ABC-Revamping - PPC, ABC-Revamping - FB, etc.

Denis,

Integration Agent

Urjita
Mitglied

lösung
Hi,
I can't create separate deals becoz then it will become too cumbersome to manage. Each deal can have multiple services but negotiations and finalization happens together. Spilt of value is only after order is received.
Regards,
Urjita
MayPascaud
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna

lösung

@Urjita thank you for the clarification!

So, what you're looking to do would not actually be possible with the Deals tool - the Deal amount cannot be determined or changed by the values that are set for specific deal properties. The amount can only be determined in the amount field. 

In addition, it is not possible to perform calculations for contact property values in HubSpot. Therefore, there would be no way to add the different values for each service within one deal. 

Because of this, I think that the best solution would either be to create seperate deals for each service, as @Denis suggested, or to make these valuations via Excel by exporting your deals and their respective contact properties.

May

0 Upvotes
Urjita
Mitglied

lösung
Hi,
Honestly I shifted from Excel database to CRM so that everything could be maintained in one system. Is there some other module which I should be trying for this option?
MayPascaud
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna

lösung

@Urjita the only other tool that would somewhat simplify this process is the Workflows tool, available with our Pro or Enterprise marketing products - with workflows, you can assign a value to a contact property based on the value for another property. So, for instance, you could have an automated action stating: "If Services is equal to INR, set Cost to 5000". This would allow you to have one property specifically designed to record service costs.

However, the issue regarding calculations would remain; this would allow you to have a list of all the prices, but there would be no way to add them all together within HubSpot.

I'm sorry that I wasn't able to find a better solution for you regarding this specific issue. Best of luck!

May

0 Upvotes
Urjita
Lösung
Mitglied

lösung

Hi,

I found a workaround to this issue. I have created different fields in deals such as SEO, FB, Content etc and then assign values to each for them as per the particular offering in that deal.

So if I want to see how many deals I have with SEO, I simply use the filter 'SEO value is known' and it shows me all those deals.

Of course, there is no way to sum all the SEO deals but its fine...at least I am able to capture the value individually for the services that we offer.

Thanks everyone for all the help.

Regards,

Urjita

MarcTSM
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Platinum Partner
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Platinum Partner

lösung

Hi Urjita,

Your answer is valuable (better than going back to XLS hahaha !)

We are struggling with the same kind of situation :

- One Deal

- Multi Offers

Offer 1 can be signed now

How to follow Offer 2, Offer 3

How to update this Deal when a single Offer is signed ? > nada, not possible.

If you want to brainstorm about this, I will enjoy it. Feel free to contact me : marc.bellot@thesalesmachine.eu

Regards.

PS : we can do that with salesforce in a click ...

OliverP
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

We would love to do this also... I would have thought this would be a key and straightforward solution to implement. As simple slipt amounts option which would allow you to input in amounts per service or product type you sell to a particular customer. From a reporting point of view we need to assess how much of a given service/product type we are selling / have in our pipeline. For example our business wants to focus on the high margin service amount thus I could select to view just this in the dashboard if required. It is a shame Hubspot can't do this.

andresbruzzoni
Mitglied

lösung

Hi, I'm a hubspot sales partner and I had this issue with a prospect. He told me they need to add the different products on the deal so they can analyze the performance of each product then. 

0 Upvotes
DanAt3DV
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

Great workaround - thanks for this. 

0 Upvotes
MayPascaud
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna

lösung

Hi @Urjita, thanks so much for updating this post, that is a very good workaround which I will definitely be recommending to other customers who run into the same issue. 

0 Upvotes