CRM

Edyta7510
Ratgeber/-in

Tracking form submission on a deal

lösung

Hi, 

The workflows that I have created to follow-up on the contact us form submission, automatically create a new deal (on certain conditions). Contact who submitted the form and their company are being automatically associated with this deal, which is great. 

I have checked the box "copy contact activity on the deal", but the "form submission" is not visible on a deal. 

When these deals get assigned to sales reps for follow-up, I want them to see this form submission immediately on a deal (without the need to click through to the contact page). Is there any additional setting that determines that?

Big thanks for any tips!

Edyta

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
GeorgeBThomas
Lösung
Ratgeber/-in | Elite Partner

lösung

@Edyta7510 ,

You could make duplicate deal properties as in the form and have a workflow copy them to those properties.

Or, you could reach out and ask HubSpot support if there is a beta that allows for company, deal, and other object properties to be used in forms so, you are collecting the information where you want it in the first place.

Hope that helps, let me know if you have questions.

George B. Thomas

HubSpot Helper & Owner

George B. Thomas, LLC

(252) 656-5950 | (330) 232-6117
george@georgebthomas.com
www.georgebthomas.com

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort
GeorgeBThomas
Lösung

lösung

@Edyta7510 ,

You could make duplicate deal properties as in the form and have a workflow copy them to those properties.

Or, you could reach out and ask HubSpot support if there is a beta that allows for company, deal, and other object properties to be used in forms so, you are collecting the information where you want it in the first place.

Hope that helps, let me know if you have questions.

George B. Thomas

HubSpot Helper & Owner

George B. Thomas, LLC

(252) 656-5950 | (330) 232-6117
george@georgebthomas.com
www.georgebthomas.com