CRM

ACarr1
Participant

Tracking File Views

Résolue

Hi all,

My company is looking to for a way to share files with our clients. Ideally, we could do this using HubSpot with a custom URL. One big plus would be to see when a client viewed the file. Is this something that can be done natively or would need to look for a 3rd party solution?

Thanks,

Allen

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Tracking File Views

Résolue

Hi @ACarr1,

Have you looked into HubSpot documents? HubSpot will ask you who this document is for and create a shareable link: "When you share a document, HubSpot associates the first document open with the email address of that contact. A cookie will be set in the contact's browser and if they view another document shared from your account, they will not have to enter their email address."

Other options would be:

DocuSign - Create, send, and track DocuSign agreements directly from HubSpot

PandaDoc | eSignatures & More - Create, track, and eSign sales proposals & contracts inside HubSpot.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 Réponses
karstenkoehler
Solution

Tracking File Views

Résolue

Hi @ACarr1,

Have you looked into HubSpot documents? HubSpot will ask you who this document is for and create a shareable link: "When you share a document, HubSpot associates the first document open with the email address of that contact. A cookie will be set in the contact's browser and if they view another document shared from your account, they will not have to enter their email address."

Other options would be:

DocuSign - Create, send, and track DocuSign agreements directly from HubSpot

PandaDoc | eSignatures & More - Create, track, and eSign sales proposals & contracts inside HubSpot.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

opendorz
Contributeur

Tracking File Views

Résolue

Hi,  I have several pdf files with links to view on our website.  I want to track views of these files.  I created the Documents View report using these file names, but I don't believe it is tracking the views directly from our website.  Does the Documents View report only track views of existing contacts in HubSpot (ie: that were emailed the doc via link or attachment?)

0 Votes