CRM

Conzo427
Colaborador

Track initial lead conversion rates.

resolver

We can track lead converstion rates from a specific source pretty easily, however we want to track the conversion rates for the fresh leads only.  Presently if a rep can't close a lead when it comes in they will take it out of their name and mark it as "not intersted". Months later a rep may make a cold call to that company and turn it into a sale.  I don't want to track that as a closed deal for that lead source because it wasn't a sale as a result of that ad campain.  I dont want to change the source to "cold call" because it is still relevant that it came from FB, or email marketing, or a marketing partner etc.

Idealy, I could run a report that snapshots who the lead orginally gets assigned to and keep that data.

So if Rep A gets 50 leads, but then moves 10 of those out of his name, I still want the report to show that he took 50 leads.  If he takes leads that another rep discarded months ago, I don't want the report to show those as new leads.

Does that all make sense?

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

resolver

Hi @Conzo427,

You would have to create assisting custom properties here to take that one-time snapshop. It sounds like the main thing you want to focus on is first owner of a contact. You'd like this information to be stored.

This can be achieved with a custom owner property and a workflow. Similar to a contact owner, HubSpot allows you to create additional HubSpot user type properties. We could leverage that to create a Original contact owner property:

karstenkoehler_0-1627358391703.png

A workflow could now, once for each contact, copy the Contact owner into this Original contact owner property where it wouldn't be changed anymore:

karstenkoehler_1-1627358477252.png

If you want certain owners not to trigger this copy action, you could add an additional criterion to the contact enrollment triggers: "Contact owner isn't any of".

You can now use this property in your reports. In a Professional portal, unfortunately you can't restrict edit access to this property, but you could name it as "Original contact owner (don't touch)".

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

3 Respuestas 3
karstenkoehler

resolver

Glad I can help!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Me gusta
Conzo427
Colaborador

resolver

Briliant!  That made it so simple.  Thank you for your help!

karstenkoehler
Solución

resolver

Hi @Conzo427,

You would have to create assisting custom properties here to take that one-time snapshop. It sounds like the main thing you want to focus on is first owner of a contact. You'd like this information to be stored.

This can be achieved with a custom owner property and a workflow. Similar to a contact owner, HubSpot allows you to create additional HubSpot user type properties. We could leverage that to create a Original contact owner property:

karstenkoehler_0-1627358391703.png

A workflow could now, once for each contact, copy the Contact owner into this Original contact owner property where it wouldn't be changed anymore:

karstenkoehler_1-1627358477252.png

If you want certain owners not to trigger this copy action, you could add an additional criterion to the contact enrollment triggers: "Contact owner isn't any of".

You can now use this property in your reports. In a Professional portal, unfortunately you can't restrict edit access to this property, but you could name it as "Original contact owner (don't touch)".

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler