CRM

insanenutman
Membre

Too easy to lose unsaved properties

When adding properties for an object, you need to click Save to save it... Fair enough.

BUT... if you click on either Cancel or the X in the upper right corner, the screen closes with no warning at all that changes were unsaved.

2 Réponses
PamCotton
Gestionnaire de communauté
Gestionnaire de communauté

Hi @insanenutman 

I tested in my end and was able to confirm that while creating a new property it is not expected to receive a warning message while clicking X or close. You will need to ensure you have your property data saved before creating the new property so no data is lost.

However, I do think it is a great idea.

My recommendation would be to please post your idea in our Ideas forum here, where it's currently watched by our development team, and any new idea that receives more votes the more impact it has on HubSpot’s product development.

I hope this helps.

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Votes
Montini
Participant

Here the best solution!!!

Confirmation dialog: When a user attempts to close the window with unsaved changes, display a confirmation dialog box asking for confirmation before closing. The dialog can provide options such as "Save and Close," "Discard Changes and Close," or "Cancel" to allow the user to take the desired action. This gives them the opportunity to save their changes or cancel the closing process.