Timeline activity not appearing

ZeeshanSheikh

Hello Guys

When i logged into hubspot this morning, its only showing activities from August and not before like which page the prospect visited before august, and timeline is saying August, is there a way to solve this issue?

13 Replies 13
tushar

Facing the same issue. Any help would be appreciated.

0 Upvotes
evgeny
Participant

I have the same issue. First I thought that maybe I've removed them (I registered just yesterday and created several test activities). But then I noticed that:

1. Activities are displayed in Team Activity report.

2. They are also displayed on client timeline in mobile app (Android).

So it's clearly a bug. Do you have the same symptoms?

P.S. Just in case, here are my timeline filter settings:

2017-08-01_11-33-56.png

0 Upvotes
ZeeshanSheikh

I am hoping its a bug as I can also see that the data is there and i can see the first page seen etc on the contact properties, theyre just not appearing for some leads, where as i can see the activity for the previous leads. I am using the same settings so lets hope its just a bug like you said and it gets resolved soon, my team is already pushing back alot on the CRM so if this doesnt resolve it would be a massive setback for me as I am gearing towards a full hubspot implementation.

0 Upvotes
tom2304
Participant

I'm experiencing the same issue too. It seems to still work on my iPhone app though.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hey @tom2304 @ZeeshanSheikh @evgeny @tushar

Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, any example contacts or screenshots you can send would be great.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
peterszijarto

Yes I am experiencing this same issue. I see no timeline activity for contacts even though it is logged in the gmail hubspot sidebar app integration and in the hubspot notifications area.

0 Upvotes
tushar

Yes, the activity data created in July is still not visible in activity timeline of a company/contact.

0 Upvotes
vetsincusa

HELP!!!

While looking through previous leads, my team realized that for some of their companies/contacts the notes and/or logged activities from earlier this month! They're just gone! The only thing left is the skeleton of the company/contact profile with nothing on the timeline except that it was created! 

Is this an issue anyone else is having? What can I do to fix it? The reason we use HubSpot is because it keeps track of all our contacts, their companies, and all of their history. Please, PLEASE help! 

Sincerely,

Megan J.

0 Upvotes
tushar

I am facing the same issue all my previous month data is gone. Any help would be appreciated.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @vetsincusa

I am going to merge this with a thread that is experiening the same issue. Can you please send me screenshots and links to example contacts and timelines.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
vetsincusa

Hello @jennysowyrda,

Sounds good! I'm honestly not sure how to take a screen shot. The problem on our end is that the contacts are still there, but even when we absolutely know we have logged a contact, note, or activity for that person, it no longer appears. Thus, all we are seeing is a blank timeline in a large number of our contacts and companies when activity had previously been logged. 

Let me know what I can do to help! And If anyone knows how to screenshot on a Dell let me know!

~vetsincusa

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @vetsincusa

This article seems to speak to how to take a screenshot on a Dell. Does that help? Additionally, if you can direct message me names or links to the contacts' who are affected, the date of the missing event, and the type of event I can dig into this more. 

The more information you can send to me, the better I can advise on next steps.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

@peterszijarto @tushar

Can you please send screenshots showing that you have your contacts' timelines filtered to show all activity and that there are no events populating for certain months? If you can send me links to their timelines as well, that would be great. 

Also, are other users seeing the same thing as you or are they able to see the activities you cannot see? 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes