CRM

Aimartinez14

Timeline activity checkbox not selected by default

SOLVE

Hi there,

We have a lot of users in our account, and they mess the new deals they create because apparently, the checkbox "adding timeline" is clicked by default:

Aimartinez14_2-1633452189930.png

This is not useful for our business, because each deal does not need to have the information in the activity timeline of the previous 1000 deals developed for this same month. I wonder if in the majority of cases and businesses, this selected checkbox by default could generate more discord than support for new deals.

In any case, is there away in the account properties to make this "not accesible" to users, or to, at least, make this checkbox unselected by default?

Many thanks in advance!

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Aimartinez14,

This specific option can't be removed from the permissions of users, however I'd agree that this would be a useful feature. You could submit it in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. It's being monitored by the product team.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Aimartinez14,

This specific option can't be removed from the permissions of users, however I'd agree that this would be a useful feature. You could submit it in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. It's being monitored by the product team.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.