Can anyone help me with timeline embed in Dynamics 365

ereardon_0-1674666994669.png

Many Thanks

0 Upvotes
5 Antworten
BurchA
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Timeline Embed error

Hey Ereardon! Did you ever get this resolved? We're running into the same problem...I followed the reply below to open a ticket, but HubSpot is insisting it's a non-hubspot issue... e.g. "browsing environment that is blocking our cookie from being attached properly to the Auth process" or "That the browser couldn’t create a secure cookie or couldn’t access that cookie to authorize your login" Hopefully you got better support than me...very disappointed.

0 Upvotes
ereardon
Mitglied

Timeline Embed error

Hi @BurchA 

I did get some supports from Hubspot but they did not seem to understand the issue. At the end I resolved the issue myself. 

Which web browser do you use?  the integration will work if you are an admin to authorise the apps and the users who need to see the embed will have to register as user in HubSpot ( they do not have to be paid seat) Hope this help.

Many Thanks 

Emorn

0 Upvotes
BurchA
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Timeline Embed error

We’ve tried in Edge and Chrome…disabling extensions…nothing seems to resolve it. Do you know if it’s passing the dynamics contact id to the HubSpot iframe?
0 Upvotes
ereardon
Mitglied

Timeline Embed error

Hi @BurchA 

I have used this one 

ereardon_0-1678353375634.png

and this will created web resource in Dynamics 365 then we input the web resource in the form.

Many Thanks

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Timeline Embed error

Hi @ereardon,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I can see that you currently have a ticket open with our technical support team. It looks like the team is currently investigating this. I would invite you to continue working with them as this may require deep troubleshooting and direct access to your account. 

Thank you! 

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes