CRM

sengoontoh

Time in deal stage report empty

SOLVE

I've just started exploring the time in deal stage report since it is now free! I've added it to my dashboard but it shows up empty. I've made sure I'm not filtering anything out. What are the requirements for generating s non-empthy report?

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @sengoontoh  By default the report is set to look at deals with a populated Close Date. The report will include records with a close date within the timeframe of the report. I looked at your deals, and none of them have Close Dates.  If you decide to activate the reporting add-on, you will be able to change this to a different property. 

Ed

INBOUND 2017 is just around the corner. Find out more at inbound.com or check out the post on the main Community page.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @sengoontoh  By default the report is set to look at deals with a populated Close Date. The report will include records with a close date within the timeframe of the report. I looked at your deals, and none of them have Close Dates.  If you decide to activate the reporting add-on, you will be able to change this to a different property. 

Ed

INBOUND 2017 is just around the corner. Find out more at inbound.com or check out the post on the main Community page.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
Ria_C
Participant

SOLVE

Hi,

I'm also trying to use the "Time in Deal Stage" Sales Dashboard tool. I've tried changing the filters and making sure all my Deals have Close Dates filled in, but unfortunately, nothing appears on the report. Please help.

0 Upvotes
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Ria_C  As it turns out, this report won't be useful to you as you are not able to filter the  Pipeline stages showing in the free version of the report. The report actually is showing data, but there is so much data to render that it doesn't show correctly in the dashboard. If you end up subscribing to the Reporting Add-on tool, you will be able to limit the Pipeline stages measured, create a smaller amount of data, thereby allowing the report to render correctly.   

Thank you,

Ed 

0 Upvotes