CRM

andi
Participant

Ticketing Structure Changes

SOLVE

The latest update that too place this morning, 4/21/21.  The way the tickets are structured now are awful.  Too hard to read as each note, task, reply email from the customer all run together.  The previous layout was much more reader-friendly.  

Too much clicking needs to be done, just to reply to a cusotmer.  When creating a task or note within the ticket to follow up on something, the entire think collapases and you can barely read the title.  

Horrible layout. Not user friendly at all!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @andi,

Inscrutable are the ways of HubSpot's product team 😉 I can see how this chips away seconds which amount to minutes throughout your day. If you find that you can't get used to it, the HubSpot Ideas section would be the place to give that feedback.

If this question is answered, even if it's an unsatisfactory answer, you can make my day by marking my previous post as a solution.

Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @andi ,

Can you plesae share a screenshot of the changed ticket structure you are talking about?
Will help us understand the issue more.

Regards.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @andi,

Could you share a screenshot and a more detailed description of what you're referring to?

There seems to have been an update that collapses/expands timeline items – however there is a button which collapses and expands all items at the top of the timeline (see top right of my screenshot). No need to do so one by one. Is this what you're referring to?

karstenkoehler_0-1619066447404.png

If you feel strongly about this, you could submit a suggestion in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The product team reviews these posts based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

andi
Participant

SOLVE

HI there!  When clicking "expand all", the ticket goes back to the previous format, which is much more reader friendly.  However, I (and my colleague I work closely with) never would have thought to look for a button like that.  Why was the new layout implimented?  When working quickly, the least amount of additional clicking you need to do can shave valuable seconds from each ticket being worked on.  Seconds may not seem like much on an individual ticket, but it adds time to the day.  

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @andi,

Inscrutable are the ways of HubSpot's product team 😉 I can see how this chips away seconds which amount to minutes throughout your day. If you find that you can't get used to it, the HubSpot Ideas section would be the place to give that feedback.

If this question is answered, even if it's an unsatisfactory answer, you can make my day by marking my previous post as a solution.

Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes