CRM

michaelwilliams

Ticket Tailor Zap not working with Hubspot

I successfully create a Ticket Tailor Zap to write a line of data each time a ticket is purchased into a Google Sheet. I also want to create or update a contact in our Hubspot and somehow group or tag all the ticket purchasers into a group within Hubspot. I created the Zap the same way, authorized everything, and created the action. However, when I test it, nothing seems to show up in Hubspot. Any ideas on how to debug the issue?

2 Replies 2
himanshurauthan
Thought Leader | Elite Partner
Thought Leader | Elite Partner

Hello @michaelwilliams,

Okay in this case I would suggest taking a test ticket and fulfill all conditions in that ticket on the basis of which your zap will update the HubSpot property.

What I think what's wrong in your case is when your zap trigger runs in further steps it fails because might be it matches the trigger but failed the other conditions too.

Can you please share more details with screenshots by taking an example of any test ticket so I can better understand and could provide a better solution?

Regards,

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @michaelwilliams,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! 

Could you share a screenshot of the Zap you've created? It would also be great if you could tell us which Contact properties you would like to update?

The more info, screenshots and details you can provide, the better the Community can assist.

Thank you!

Mia 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings