CRM

MHorak

There was an issue sending your email from the CRM

SOLVE

Hi HubSpot,

please, can you check my account and help me with this issue. I have read few tips and resources here in Community, but there was no specific answer and at the end, your users always had to connect with your support directly. Thank you for your time.

Matus

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
bsheen
Solution
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

SOLVE

Hi @MHorak,

Thanks for posting in the HubSpot Community!

This message is usually displayed when an email attempt is made for a contact who has previously bounced or has opted out of email. If you go to the contact record to whom you sent the email, in the upper left-hand corner, do you see this noted? If this is the case, you can use this link to see how to Resubscribe contacts to your marketing emails, if applicable.

If the contact has bounced, I'd like to share this article which explains all the possible email errors and this other article where you can find all the email bounce types. 

I would also recommend verifying your inbox is still successfully connected. You can try disconnecting/reconnecting it as well. 

If you are still stuck, please feel free to DM me and I'd be happy to take a look at your account directly.

Best,
Brendan

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
bsheen
Solution
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

SOLVE

Hi @MHorak,

Thanks for posting in the HubSpot Community!

This message is usually displayed when an email attempt is made for a contact who has previously bounced or has opted out of email. If you go to the contact record to whom you sent the email, in the upper left-hand corner, do you see this noted? If this is the case, you can use this link to see how to Resubscribe contacts to your marketing emails, if applicable.

If the contact has bounced, I'd like to share this article which explains all the possible email errors and this other article where you can find all the email bounce types. 

I would also recommend verifying your inbox is still successfully connected. You can try disconnecting/reconnecting it as well. 

If you are still stuck, please feel free to DM me and I'd be happy to take a look at your account directly.

Best,
Brendan